Friday, March 28, 2008

An ode to my girls' happiness

What are you all up to? I am not sure, but the stars are all aligning in your favor.

*Your man is leaving his roommate for you. Leaving his life from across the ocean, risking all for his happiness and yours. The next 60 years will be bliss and all because you were the ultimate stalker. Good work. I'm real proud of you. Elmo for 5 years and 7 months- I'm impressed. I better be a bridesmaid...and soon. Of all the potentials in the last years, I feel this one and I think you do too. Now that we have come to a place where we can recognize, embrace and be grateful for the amazing people which are put in our path- go girl. Run full force and do not stop.

**A huge apology you received last night. Late night convos showed his true feelings. The guilt, sorrow, and pain that he has felt over the last year were all revealed. I feel like this is a turning point for you two, and a long time coming. It's what you needed and it could not have come at a better time...for the both of you. Move forward, cautiously, from this point. But I think the breakthrough has happened. I'm just so astonished at the progress over the last 3 weeks.

***An 8 month period of awkwardness has ended. Move forward with all the joy you deserve. This weekend will be telling. May 17th, 18th and 19th will be telling. Continue your work, as it is vital to your future. But love with all of the verve you have.

****He's everything you have ever wanted. Come visit. Go with it. Move along. If this is what you have waited for, what are you still waiting for? Find out and know of a certainty that this is IT. I am so excited about the resolve with which you speak. You are right, you haven't ever talked like this about someone. I am so excited for you.

*****And even in my life there has had a bit of a revolution. The walls are coming down and we both recognize that we are willing to work, not willing to compromise, and though it may come slowly, it may come. There is a chance. Although I will not hold my breath for you any longer, I will not close the gate. Show me what you've got and we will go from there. Build my trust, care for me, be there for me and I will be for you.

No comments: