Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Random & Sundry Entry

Despite all of my brother's quirkiness, I think he is the most magnificent person on this earth, and by far the purest soul I've ever met.

I got a $311 cell phone bill today, I'm healing it with dark chocolate chocolate chips. They're helping.

I have a new fence, it's very exciting. Not as exciting as a new pair of shoes, but exciting nonetheless.

I need a roommate, but just until June...then I'll be fine.

I am loving my new golf clubs- thanks Dad. Golf makes me happy.

I have a pile of clean clothes to hang up. I don't want to, but I should so that my week runs smoothly. I know, it's the little things.

My old friend Angie is an awesome artist, please check out her blog and etsy stuff- Fair Ophelia. I'm really proud of her being a mom and doing her craft. She is a success to me.

Stars when you shine, you know how I feel.

This has been a long weekend, or it feels like it. Maybe that's because I packed it full of lots of things. I feel like I actually had a break though. I feel refreshed.

Should I or shouldn't I go to Dallas. It may not be my decision.

I hope I am not in as much pain tomorrow as I am today. I'll never make it through the day.

No comments: