Friday, March 28, 2008

I heart this man



I just have to tell you that the craziest phenomenon has been happening. At least 8 times over the last couple of days, if not more...I will be in one room, my phone in another room. I randomly walk up to my phone, pick it up and your picture will be on my screen and there you are calling. Right at that moment. It's not as if I have 3 missed calls from you, or that I was waiting for a call back from you, or that I know what your schedule is. I think we are just in sync. Somehow. Tonight, I was eating with a group of friends, and in the middle of dinner I reach into my purse for my phone to check emails or if I have any missed calls from my family and there you are calling me right at that moment. The eerie part about it is that my phone was on silent from work and I had no idea you were back from your trip. I think I just feel your presence.

No comments: