Sunday, April 20, 2008

I have yet to do

I realized this weekend that there is a list of things that are Houston specific which I have never done. And so like the bucket list, I'm going to work down the list. Here it is:

1. Never been to NASA aka Johnson Space Center
2. Never gone garage sale-ing*
3. Never been to Sam Houston Race Park
4. Never been to a high school football game (in Houston)
5. Never meditated at the massive Hindu Temple
6. Never been to Radio Music Theater
7. Never been to a Texans game
8. Never been to a gay bar
9. Never been Gulf fishing
10. Never been to Moody Gardens
11. Never been to the Museum of Natural Science
12. or the Butterfly Center
13. Never been in the tallest building in Houston, come to think of it, what is the tallest building in Houston?
It's the JP Morgan Chase Building

14. Never been to the Art Car Museum

Out of all of these, I have no desire to EVER go to a Texans game, but I'd be up for the rest.



*see previous blog entry

No comments: