Friday, April 18, 2008

A boy thinks I'm hot

Went for "drinks" with KK tonight. She was out on a date last night with a boy. That boy is apparently scoping out girls for his friend- who is a millionaire. He saw my profile pic on facebook and he said I was HOT! Wow, no one has said I'm HOT in a long time. OK Captain D- you say it all of the time, but you love me on every level, so I can't think that it's all just looks that you love about me. Anyway, so then, in true stalker fashion, he asked if I had a myspace and went and checked out all of my other pics I have posted...and then re-commented that I'm HOT.

The sad thing is that I came home and almost cried. Who thinks I'm hot? I don't think of myself like that anymore, but now a boy does! It feels so good. I feel like a new person, or my old person coming back out. But seriously, what a boost, which I needed! It's one more thing to help me in my decision making.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

golriz said...

hello. your post is likeable. JUST kidding. :) I too, think you are HOT. x

Anonymous said...

You are SO hot. But.... I am not a boy. Darnit.