Monday, December 10, 2007

A wave of sadness

I was feeling totally content and happy with my trip to Colorado. I felt as though some things were actually completed, which I had left un-completed. While I was closing doors, other doors were opening. And then this afternoon a wave of sadness overcame me.

I realize now that I everyone knew, and everyone told me, and that I refused to listen.

Megan told me. I believe her words were "I can't believe you are going to waste your life on this..."

Double B's told me. I believe his words were "Here I am standing in front of you, giving you all of me and you want to give yourself to _________."

My Mom told me. I believe her words were "Why are you doing this?"

Maz and Gaz told me. I believe their words were "Are you sure this is what you want for the rest of your life?"

Most importantly, my soul. My soul told me and I didn't even listen. I compromised. And now I have the opportunity to fix it. But do I have the strength? I'm not sure that I do, and so all I can do is pray for strength. I already have the support.I already have the plan. It's the execution. I already know what to do I just have to do it.

Can I please give a shout out to my support team- Gaz, Maz, KK, Double B's, Katie, Kim, Roselyn, J!. If I haven't roped you in I might be calling on you soon.

No comments: