Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Update

I feel like it's time for a blogging update:

1. I still have sand in my shoes, mostly from Colorado, but I just came back from there, so that might be the problem. Seeing Double B's and Katie, and the fact that my snow was there- not helpful.

2. My father-in-law is doing very well!

3. Our plant died last week. I didn't tell you.

4. I sucked it up and paid my $250 parking ticket.

5. I'm still holding out for a Sushi drive-thru.

6. Holiday season has made we work twice as much as I normally would have double-worked.

7. Another song I realized I love to sing to- Livin' on a Prayer, Bon Jovi

8. There is still a warrant out for my arrest

9. My tipping point might be Jan. 1

10. My hair has been awful since returing to the land of humidity.

No comments: