Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's Over

The end of an era came on Thursday night. My life will be changing.

Your unwillingness to ask for help, to seek help, lets me know what I need to know. Your lack of faith in Faith tells me the rest of the story. I feel nothing. I want nothing. I'm numb. I'm just going about my days weightless. Free of the burden of you. I am sorry for the life that will never be, a life that had such promise. And I am feeling guilty about the lack of emotion in me now. But what am I supposed to do, I guess I expected to be a huge ball of depression, unable to get out of the bed- but I'm just not.

Last night a friend hugged me and for the first time in years, I had a huge thrust of wow. I haven't felt that in ages. It's good.

KK, thank you for being my savior right now. I'm totally comfortable here and at peace here. I love the babe running around.

No comments: