Saturday, November 3, 2007

Your Day

It's your day! We only get one a year, so please enjoy it. Don't spend the whole day building a fence. Also, don't wear *@%less chaps on Sunday. Thank you.

Thank you for the joy you brought to me yesterday. I laughed so hard with you. Thank you for laughing with me.

I want to celebrate you in this moment. You are a wonderment to me. I hold you in the highest of regards and I quite possibly always will. I think that you are one of the most genuine people that I have met in my life. There is no smoke or mirrors to you. Your true self shines brightly all the time. I love that about you. I love how you haven't let that change. I love that you allow your wants to come forward even when they shouldn't. I love that I can allow mine to come through as well. I will be forever indebted to your wonderful self, and I can never praise you enough for just being you. I will never be able to thank you enough for the safe and nurturing space you created for me, and still keep open for me. You are kind. You are lovely. You are you.

Being in the safe space you have created, I shared with you a thought over text. I hope I didn't scare you with my last message. But it is the truth. And I do think it is the truth for you too. Both of us are trying to live our lives in our present state. I find this to be so difficult. There are so many aspects of my life that are great. But some of the biggest elements are not. But because you create a safe space for me I am all freed up to share whatever I want. And so now I have possibly shared too much.

No comments: