Thursday, November 8, 2007

3 things

One thing I love:
My housekeeper. I just came home from a long day at work, when I left, lots of things were in disarray- as I just came back from a trip and have a suitcase that exploded all over the place and a roommate who can't be bothered do do dishes. Now I have perfect lines in my carpet.

One thing I hate:
Women who walk awkwardly in high heals. I've seen I don't know how many just today. Ladies-- if you can walk gracefully in them, there are plenty of cute flats out there for you to wear. This may seem harsh, but you know the people who walk stiff legged with ankles wobbling side to side as if they were on ice skates for the first time. There is such a thing as finding your center and going with it. I encourage you to find your center or go with flats

One thing I need:
Drive thru Sushi. If only there was one. Within a 30 mile radius of my house. There is no one around here to eat sushi with, and I almost can't be bothered walking into a place, ordering, and waiting 15 minutes for them to roll my raw fish. Sometimes I just want it now.

No comments: