Monday, November 12, 2007

Closure

I'm pretty good about finishing things in my life. I try to see everything through to the end. I try to put my all into something before calling it quits. No matter the sacrifice, no matter the pain, no matter the compromise. I have done it with volunteering gigs, work, relationships, friends and family. And then there's Double B's, the one thing that I cannot finish. I thought that by telling myself how to feel that I could overcome, that I would be able to let go. And after 6 years, it's still not working. Such a short time spent, and yet such an impact. And maybe I am the only one. But I have so many questions and so many things to share. I feel that if I could just sit across from you for an hour, see your face, hear your voice, see the joy in your demeanor, and hear how happy you are, that I could be finshed and move on. I need to close this chapter in my life, so that I can re-gain the hope to experience life to its fullest.

A very select few read me. I opened my unknown-to-most journal to you, which I hope you do read. I gave you the option to read, but may never know if you do. I am coming in three weeks. You owe me nothing. I want nothing more than to talk. Meet me, just for a minute.

No comments: