Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sometimes you just have to sing

I'm sure we all have songs we belt out at the top of our lungs when in the car by ourselves. I have my own list of obscure tunes that you might find on my iPod, but that I enjoy most when I randomly hear them on the radio.

Sister Christian, Night Ranger- Your motorin' what's your price for flight? In finding mister right. You'll be alright tonight.

Blaze of Glory, Bon Jovi- Shot down in a blaze of glory. Take me now, but know the truth. Shot down, in a blaze of glory. Lord I never drew first, but I drew first blood, I'm no one's son, call me Young Gun.

Ok, you know you are singing along now. Let's get off of the Monster Ballads. How about this one:

Frontin' with Pharrell and Jay-Z- I'm ready to bet it all, nevermind if I'm showin' off. I was just frontin', you know I want ya babe.

And:

All I wanna do, Sheryl Crow- I like a good beer buzz early in the morning, and Billy likes to pull the labels from his bottle of Bud....All I wanna do is have some fun. I gotta feelin' I'm not the only one.

And most recently:

The Way I Are, Timbaland- I don't need the cheese and the car keys boy I like you just the way you are. Let me see ya strip, you can get a tip, I like you just the way you are.

If you have a song you just can't resist, no matter how good or bad, or mainstream, it is I'd love to hear about it. It makes for a good laugh.

No comments: