Tuesday, June 17, 2008

YOP Purgatory

I never should have embarked on this journey. I knew from the start. But you know when something is so tempting that you cannot help yourself? Like when you know you should have 2 eggs over easy with wheat toast instead of French toast stuffed with Mascarpone cheese and raspberries drizzled with maple syrup and sprinkled with powdered sugar.

This is a test all the rest is irrelevant.

I need to realize that for the next 6 months, I need to be alone. As if I am in some sort of YOP purgatory. And why is it that I can't be in YOP bliss?

And why did I tell anyone about this situation? I should just keep things to myself. Little secrets often times have a chance of coming true.

1 comment:

Write Softly said...

I am thinking of you, and marveling at your strength and faith. You can do this. I know you can. I will be continuing my prayers for you. You are in the nightly prayers I say with my little guy before his bedtime.

Chin up. You are worth way more than just one Y of P.