Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pumpkin jam, RL we want photos, etc...

I wanted to give a shout out to my friends up in Minneapolis and Owosso who are looking for Pumpkin Jam. Hope you find some.

So why is it that I am working until God only knows what time tonight? Oh that would be because I have no one to go home to, I'm broke after my shoe escapade in Nashville, and the fact that VE pays me an exorbidant amount of money to babysit clients late at night. It's sort of a win, win, win situation. Afterall, if I'm at work, I can't possibly take care of the matter at hand that I am totally avoiding and putting off as long as I possibly can. Another win.

So I have almost eliminated sugar from my diet completely. After the binge of last weekend and the fact that there are no Sixletes around is helping my cause. I will, however, have to partake in the yummy bread pudding my caterer brought tonight for dessert--it's just too good to pass up.

I'd like to join in on Gold Reeves campaign for fabulous photos from this past weekend. Ha!


I went to the dentist today and he shot me up with novacain at 4:37pm. And at 8:54pm I'm still drinking out of a straw.

Jen N-M, you are ambitious. 112 things. I can't even think of more than 14 at a time.

2 comments:

montague said...

so proud of you for your sugar-cutting efforts! i don't think i'd have the strength!

ps: i leave for pilgrimage tomorrow. please feel free to email me any specific prayer requests!

Write Softly said...

girl, no sugar?! You are incredible.

And it took me a week to make that list. I highly recommend the exercise. It was actually as tough as it was fun.

I am thinking of you, and love you for two shout-outs in two consecutive entries. :)