Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This weekend I realized...

It's so refreshing to walk barefoot in the grass
The sleeping mask is your friend
Croquet is difficult and maybe should be considered as an Olympic sport
I love Sixletes
I need more fun in my life
If I let go of Double B's I'll have no one to love
I want a chalkboard wall in my kitchen
I'm addicted, as if I wasn't before, to Scrabulous
Hookah is delish
Dinner is the most overrated meal of the day
A little madness makes the world go round
I'm not really into living in Houston anymore
I have been totally inspired to not eat sugar anymore
I like staying up late and sleeping half the day
I never thanked Court for the gift of smashed avocado on toast- thank you
I really want to go see Jen N-M and Baby Ben, Cori and Baby to Be too
I want to eat banana pancakes with you
I love this photo taken by the fabulous Rachel Dere and her magnificent assistant Ryan Lash

1 comment:

Court said...

You are welcome :)
XOXO