Saturday, June 21, 2008

Conspiracy Theory

I strongly believe that the flu shot is one big conspiracy theory. Like the government scares you into thinking that there's this horrible thing out there called the FLU and you should take this vaccination to be sure to not catch it. And...you can only get it from a government approved entity. And...sometimes there is going to be a shortage, just to throw the whole country and the media into a frenzy! You know, switch it up and create a demand and supply imbalance so that next year everyone will have a ridiculous desire to run out and get the flu shot as soon as they release the new version to fight against this year's mutated strand. Let it be known that I will never get a flu shot, and never will.

And now they've moved on tomatoes. OHHHH, that'll get the American public good. A tomato debacle in the middle of the summer. Salmonella no less. Wait remember when we were all kids and weren't allowed to eat cookie dough batter because we could die from salmonella poisoning? Do you know anyone in your school who died from eating cookie dough? I don't. I also don't know anyone who died from eating tomatoes in the last 2 weeks. I am totally rebelling against the fear of tomatoes that the government and media have created for us by buying as many as I can (reasonable for one person) and making sure that every dish I order in a restaurant has them, including the tomato only Caprese Salad if one is available on the menu.

1 comment:

montague said...

I am totally, 100% with you. I never get the flu shot.

and you were much thought of at the Holy Shrines, as promised.