Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Style inspired by Gold Reeves

Dear people who hang clothes back on the racks at Marshall's after we shop:

Please stop mistaking the 4's for 14's and placing the 4's in the 14's section, even worse placing the 2's in the 12's section. How about this, why don't you fill up the 2's and 4's with 12's and 14's, as I feel the 2's and 4's have a far greater chance of being 12's and 14's than we 12's and 14's of being 2's and 4's.

Seriously,
Size 12

********************************************************

Dear people who worry wayyyy too much about what I'm doing and not about what you are doing:

Get a freakin' life. This is mine, these are my actions, my relationships, my problems. Get your own. There's only one of me and I'm taken.

Thank you

********************************************************

Dear guy riding his motorcycle to work in a shirt and tie:

You make me smile! Giggle. Actually laugh out loud. As I ride to work, after having drudged down the highway and snaked through the city streets of Houston, rushing and running red lights to try to arrive less than 15 minutes late- you are a sight for stressed eyes.

Signed,
Downtown Commuters Everywhere


*******************************************************

Dear Double B's,

Can you come over and have a cup of coffee with me? Sorry to be in this space with you again, but I'd really like to hang out. Anytime, anywhere- you tell me and I'll be there.

Missing you,
j.

No comments: