Saturday, May 3, 2008

College ironing resurrected

College ironing- you know where you throw your wrinkled article of clothing into the dryer with a damp towel and roll it around until said article of clothing is just presentable enough to be seen in out in public...

I am an adult, I have a house, I drive a nice car, I work for the most prestigious law firm in the US and yet, I am often reduced, in a mad frenzy, to college ironing. A few weeks ago I was in KC visiting with the entire family for Grammy's 85th Birthday (as you all know) and we had to resurrect the college ironing because we were crunched for time between one meal and the next not to mention that all of my clothing had been smashed up in a tiny suitcase.

I have to admit that I also college iron, on occasion, before work- even my suits--GASP! Shhhhh

No comments: