Monday, January 19, 2009

Inspired

A truly inspiring individual has entered my life. And I thank you for this afternoon. How refreshing the conversation and the exchange of ideas. How inspiring to have every word that comes out of your mouth be an ideal that I hold near and dear to me. Your thoughts about universally educating children and your desire to contribute to that movement, your passion for the arts and changing souls through this channel, and your outlook on how you treat and interact with people alligns with mine identically. I must say, it is one of the greatest feelings in the world to know that the relationship can be had, that two human beings, no matter gender, race or economic background can connect on another plain.

In one way our afternoon helped bring me back to my core. In another way it elevated me to new heights.

Never stop reinventing yourself from the inside out. And I promise to do the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are no words for me to describe how happy you have made me feel through your words. You have made a very powerful statement, human beings can be inmortal.