Friday, January 9, 2009

I could have danced all night

Thursday I left work very excited about the possibilities that evening. It was Latin night at one of our favorite clubs. We hadn't been on a Thursday night in quite some time, so who knows what shenanegins were about to ensue. And ensue they did.

The dancing started with Julia's friend. She doesn't salsa, so he and I joined up for the dance off. He spun me around all over the place. It was only afterward that he disclosed that he was a Mexican dance champion. And I kept up. Then it was onto the gay Hispanic kid- who could move and shake with the best of them. By the end, the line of men standing around the dance with the only white girl who could actually dance was rediculous. It was so fun. I was truly the darling of the salsa club this week!

No comments: