Monday, October 27, 2008

Can't stop giggling

As I have expressed before, with every day of this passing year, I go through a new phase almost weekly. This week is filled with giggles, literally giggles. I have yet to stop giggling. It all started Saturday night and I hope that it doesn't end for a long time. I think I can chalk it up to a conglomerate of things: It could be all of the male attention I've been getting lately, or maybe it's the fact that I am feeling so much better, or that my 30th Birthday Bash is coming up, or it could be the fact that I wake up each day now with the possibility of new love and life ahead of me.

Saturday night Julia found herself in quite the conundrum at 3am...two guys both on the way to her house at the same time. I laughed so hard as she toggled from line to line on her cell phone trying to decide which one to totally blow off. She and I sat on my bed and laughed so hard we could not breath. The little Colombian showed up on the scene later on in the am, which cracked me up as well.

Sunday evening turned out to be perfect including a great Paella dinner and Julia and I deciding to go out for Sunday Funday! It's our new favorite. Why did we never participate in Sunday Funday before? We wound up at a club and danced for a solid 3 hours, never stopping, never breaking, never pausing. I could only laugh when I walked in the door at 11pm to see my new little Colombian standing at the bar by himself. We pulled him in for the dancing and he danced along side of us for the duration. I cracked up the next morning when Jules called me for the morning conference call and said "must we act as if we are on an episode of Soul Train?" I fell on the floor laughing in delirium at her comment, because when I stop and think about it, we had a dance off all night long. We were unstoppable.

Again, we might have out-done ourselves for the weekend.

No comments: