Sunday, August 3, 2008

Should I watch TV instead?

It's official: I officially have no food in my house, and no money in my bank account. I don't even have yogurt- it's a bit of a crisis. I am instead resorting to a snack of dark chocolate M & M's, it's a good alternate.

It's also official that I am strongly avoiding the following activities and am considering watching tv instead (I never thought I would say that):

*Unpacking, I think it is symbolic of the fact that I have actually returned from my trip and since I am in complete denial about the whole thing, I may have to live out of a suitcase until August 22nd when I go on my next trip
*Doing laundry, again, going to put off until the underwear runs out
*Vaccuuming, even though my living room desperately needs it
*Taking the trash out, I'll have to cave on Tuesday night since there is no more room in my dumpster at this time
*Unloading the dishwasher
*Running, I took a 4 hour nap instead
*Yard work, I'm starting to look like the Klampets, I need to pull weeds, trim trees and all sorts of other things
*Changing the sheets on my bed, it's just me so who cares
*Putting the sheets back on the guest bedroom bed, no one is coming to visit anytime soon, so why bother tonight
*Figuring out what I am going to wear tomorrow, I can do that in the morning right

No comments: