Monday, August 18, 2008

Bear with me...

I am such a blogging slacker these days. I am normally inspired by my emotions or travels or happenings going on around me, but the truth of the matter is that I feel as though I am going through a completely selfish and non-emotional period and therefore are being little inspired my anything these days. Not only that, but if I do say so myself, I feel I've become decent at this blogging and entertaining all of you thing, and feel that anything I might have to say right now would either a) bore you to death, b) be one of those "you had to be there" type situations, c) scandalize you beyond belief, or d) be incriminating evidence. And so, I have been refraining.

I realized today that I have done little work over the last 8 months to better myself as a human being, as a spiritual being. I have literally been acting on impulse and selfish desires, for which I am fully aware will get me no where in this life or the life to come. Most people spend this year working with their spouse to reconcile, counseling each other and one's self, I have not. I'm just living. I think growing myself will occur post YOP because now I feel completely released from the bonds that used to hold me down and so I am embracing the madness and being open to all that presents itself.

For the time being, please...bear with me!

1 comment:

Write Softly said...

Whatever enriches you brings me joy. Whatever helps you learn and grow makes me happy. Nothing you could share would scandalize, bore, shock or upset me, or cause me to judge you or your experience.

And I am a firm believer in you and your delightful and amazing blog being as personal or NOT personal as you desire. If you don't want to share, that's your right, sistah!

I heart you greatly. Keep your chin up.