Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The weekend with Gold Reeves

So after I banged out a phenomenal weekend with Tripple M's, Gold Reeves flies in for a few days of the shenanegins. Because there is just wayyy too much to post, I shall make a list (previously agreed upon by both she and I):

1. A weekend of no sleep and very little food does a body good.
2. Why smoke one large cigar when you can smoke 3 large ones in a row?
3. Great purchase Golds

4. A cell phone stolen provides hours of entertainment.
5. Oh hot dayam, this is my jayam, keep me partying til the aye emme.
6. Blue Label is classy, but Escobar is where it's at.
7. Glad you got perspective into the Land of Oz.
8. How did that work clothes shopping go anyway?
9. Bahaim activities are good for the soul.
10. Did you bring any fruit flies back in your suitcase?


I will forever wish that we lived in the same place again because hanging out with you is so great. I love spending time in your space. I love you.


*an oldie but a goodie

1 comment:

golriz lucina said...

Oh hot dayam, this is my jayam, keep me partying til the aye emme.

i'm laughing so hard.
that reminds me,
WHERE IS MY MIX?
do you not realize how much i need this in my life?


LOVE you.