Tuesday, July 29, 2008

to be at peace

I've been here less than 12 hours and am totally at peace.

I slept like I've never slept before
I enjoyed dinner like I've never eaten dinner before
I watched people like I've never seen people before
I drew in the fresh air as if I was taking my first breath

I have many objectives for this weekend:

1. Relaxing
2. No work
3. Evaluating if I really want to live here again
4. Reconnecting with my spiritual side
5. Blogging- I know you are neglected
6. Hiking
7. OF COURSE- seeing Double B's

And so I started this blog entry on Saturday morning, now Tuesday morning I am finishing it. I have accomplished all of my goals. I have relaxed, totally ignored work, decided I'm definitely moving back, prayed for the first time in months, am blogging, hiking this afternoon, and spent the most passionate and glorious evening with Double B's that I could ever have imagined.

No comments: